Entertainment & Roadmap Update
Elevate Your STEPR Experience: Exciting Updates Ahead!
Hey STEPR community! Quick update from Dan, co-founder of STEPR, I'm absolutely thrilled to have you join us on this exhilarating journey. As you get ready to receive (or just recieved) your STEPR units this month, we've got some fantastic updates lined up for you releasing late October, and they're set to revolutionize your fitness experience.
Entertainment - Part One (*October):
We believe in making your workout sessions not just productive but also enjoyable. That's why we're introducing Entertainment Part One, which will allow you to seamlessly enjoy your favorite content right from your STEPR. Get ready for:
- Netflix: Dive into your favorite shows and movies while you step up your fitness game.
- Spotify**: Explore a wide range of entertainment options to keep you motivated.
- YouTube: Access a world of fitness content to supercharge your workouts.
But that's not all! We're introducing new features like Milestones, where you can celebrate every achievement with badges, strengths, and in-app rewards. Plus, you'll have access to Off-to-STEPR sessions, diversifying your routine with strength, core, and beauty stretch sessions, and much more.
*November's Fitness Feast:
In November, we're serving up a fitness feast with exciting additions:
- Hybrid Sessions: Experience dynamic boot camp and On-STEPR sessions to take your workouts to the next level. Here a sneak peek from our STEPR Coach Allie 👇👇
- Entertainment Part Two: Get ready for even more entertainment with access to Disney Plus, Hulu, and Amazon Prime* Video, providing you with endless options to keep the energy high.
- Feed FM Music Integration: Groove to top-charting hits while you step and work out.
As we approach December, we're unwrapping more gifts for you:
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Sync your devices for precise tracking and enhanced performance.
- STEPR SYNC Feature: Seamlessly match your pace with our world-class coaches.
- User Profiles: Create up to five personalized profiles for a tailored fitness experience.
- Entertainment Part Three: Engage with Paramount Plus and YouTube TV for an even wider selection of entertainment.
But here's the deal - we're not stopping here. In 2024 and beyond, brace yourself for even more exciting updates, including more STEPR and Scenic sessions, a companion app for both iOS and Android, expanded entertainment options, and seamless connectivity with things such as Apple Health and Garmin Smartwatches.
To our early adopters, we extend our heartfelt gratitude for stepping into the future of fitness with us. This is just the beginning, and trust us when we say, "The Best Is Yet To Come." We're taking it one step at a time, and we can't wait to continue this incredible journey with you.
Stay pumped, stay STEPR-strong!
Dan 🏋️♂️ Co-founder, STEPR
*note - whilst we aim to deliver our roadmap and features to the timeline, sometimes unforeseen bugs, issues pop up that may delay certain release dates & features. We, STEPR as a company want to be open and share our vision and roadmap with 'you' the STEPR Community to help highlight the awesome improvements, features & updates we're working on behind the scenes.
One step at a time!